Free TVWB 4-Sided Handout Cards

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Share with friends, family, co-workers, and that guy looking at cheap grills at the hardware store. Just ask and I will send...and thank you for your support! Just PM me your mailing address and I'll drop them in the mail.

This 4-sided card can be folded and presented with the relevant website facing up:

• The Virtual Weber Bullet: For those interested in the WSM.
  • The Virtual Weber Gas Grill: For those interested in Weber gas grills.
  • The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board: For those interested in discussion about all Weber grills and the topics of barbecuing and grilling.
uu2CCxg.jpg

As an alternative, you can right-click and save the image below and email it to anyone that's interested:

Ix77gsd.jpg

Cards arrived today along with some interesting paraphernalia! Thank you very much, quite the addition to the Easter basket but, these won't go in my Easter basket. My Easter basket will be full of red hot charcoal! I will take a little time and find just the right place for the gifts!
Thanks Chris!

Thank you Chris for the cards and the extras! I really appreciate you sending them to me and for all you do here.
I believe this is the nicest site that I visit, thanks for that, Steve

I've really come to like this little corner of the web in my short time here. The members and wealth of knowledge has already helped me. I'll do what I can to help promote.

I just got home from work and found something in the mail pile for me that was not a bill. It's always nice (for me) to open mail that I don't have to reply to with a payment. Thank you Chris for the work that you put in to making this happen for all of us. I definitely have use of the extras that came with the cards.

Thank you,
Jason.

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify something...

These cards are used to make a personal referral of friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc. to the The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board, The Virtual Weber Bullet, or The Virtual Weber Gas Grill. They are not to be left on Weber grills at retail stores...unless it's your retail store. :D

Thanks!
Chris

Got mine yesterday and thank you for the extras. This forum isn't one of the best on the net, it is the best! Great people and a Moderator who participates with the forum members sharing your vast knowledge. Thank you Chris, Barb and I are so happy we found this forum.

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify something...

These cards are used to make a personal referral of friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc. to the The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board, The Virtual Weber Bullet, or The Virtual Weber Gas Grill. They are not to be left on Weber grills at retail stores...unless it's your retail store. :D

Thanks!
Chris
I try to follow my family motto:

“Distinguebant sed Non Particulari!”

Discriminating but, not particular.

Not to be shared Willy nilly to say the least.

Chris after you sent me the stickers people are showing interest, so when you can shoot me a dozen so we can start another wing of the TVWBB in N.AZ

Back