Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: From Drab to Fab - Putting together a "How-To" Restoration Guide

Yah, sometimes we get a little to wrapped up in the details. It takes away from the overall satisfaction IMO.

I tend to lean on the Performance side of things, rather than the aesthetics.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

Hello Bruce no rush but I sent you a private message. Iím just curious if Iím doing messaging correctly. Can you please confirm if you got it? Thank you very much
    Robert

Robert, I did not get it. But, I drafted one and sent it to you if that helps. You should be able to simply reply to it.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

Great. Received and sent. Thanks

Good morning all.
    I searched this site and did not see so I was hoping I can seek guidance on a topic.
    I am heading down the home stretch of my 1100 Red Head rebuild and I will be putting together the wood slats this weekend.
    While I am somewhat clear on the wood below the firebox, can someone offer advice on the part of the side table that goes up and down?
    I understand there is 1 zbar on that table and 2 brackets (one at the end and one that holds the bar that slides)
    Regarding the bracket at the end, do I just install at the end of the wood, flush?
    Regarding the other "slider bracket," to ensure I mount in the right location, do I set something under the table to get the table perpendicular to the ground, crawl under the table with the bracket and mark holes?
    My table was in such bad shape when I got it I did not mark any reference points.
    Thank you for the help!
    Robert

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789