Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My 26" Performer

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty James View Post
    Robert, are you concerned that the side table supports could pop loose if accidentally hit in an upwards motion? Maybe not, but it's just something that stuck out to me.
    That could happen, I suppose. It would have to be on both sides of the "table" at the same time.
    18.5 & 14.5 WSM, Performer, 26.5, 18.5, JJ & SJ Kettles, OKJ Highland, POS Gasser, roti rings, stackers & al pastor cooker

TVWBB Super Fan
    Very nice unit, have you got any picture of the monster burner lit? and if you don't mind saying where did you source that burner from, thanks Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cleveland View Post
    Very nice unit, have you got any picture of the monster burner lit? and if you don't mind saying where did you source that burner from, thanks Steve
    Thanks. No pix of the burner lit, yet. Got it here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Single-Burne...4AAOSwdGFY3DRe
    18.5 & 14.5 WSM, Performer, 26.5, 18.5, JJ & SJ Kettles, OKJ Highland, POS Gasser, roti rings, stackers & al pastor cooker

TVWBB All-Star Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    If I could only use one word to express my admiration for the design and execution, it would have to be "WOW!"
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Thanks, Timothy!

Did some more work on the burner cover:

How it works: place the cover, tabs down & fit into the slots. Rotate the cover to "lock".
    The fins on the burner act as a support for the cover & also limit how far the cover will rotate left or right.

It's about time to paint.
    Last edited by Robert-R; Yesterday at 09:40 AM.

That's an awesome solution!
    22.5 WSM, 22.5 OTS, Smokey Joe, Genesis 1000, Smokenator 1000, Old Country Pecos, Thermapen, Smoke, Maverick ET-732, Igrill 2

Good job on the burner cover!
    18.5", 18.5", 14.5", & Royal Oak Lump / Briquettes

TVWBB All-Star Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    I repeat my previous statement! Very cool indeed! I want one! And then I want a ranch set up the same way! Holy cow that would be something to move around but, with the right wheels.....
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345