Should I

1979 Brownie I think ? don't need to clean much, but it will get a good detail next weekend.

TbyVmQmh.jpg

Has an A on the daisy wheel.
Mgam63Jh.jpg

5HNYle2h.jpg

I have never seen these wire racks before, can somebody shed some light on them, thanks in advance.

X2uxkg1h.jpg

One small chip in the paint, but for 38 years old ill live with it.

The wire "fences" were predecessors of the charcoal basket, I used them for years before the basket idea was stolen from me! I swear my house is bugged!
I set mine in the reverse, so the load of coal would rest on top of the "hanger".
We have a set at the cottage, I will swap my old baskets for the old fences. I got a set of the 304 super cool baskets for my birthday after we got home from the cottage last year.

Last edited:
The wire "fences" were predecessors of the charcoal basket, I used them for years before the basket idea was stolen from me! I swear my house is bugged!
I set mine in the reverse, so the load of coal would rest on top of the "hanger".
We have a set at the cottage, I will swap my old baskets for the old fences. I got a set of the 304 super cool baskets for my birthday after we got home from the cottage last year.

I should have guessed that.....< Not... awesome thanks Timothy.....You da man.

The guy said the brownie was his Fathers BBQ, it sat covered in his garage for 10 -12 years after Dad passed, all because the son said he didn't like the color.
I feel like that okay/sometimes show American Pickers....Barn/Garage find.

Ill probably flip it, as I'm still looking for a Cobalt blue bowl for my 1995 SS Gas assist performer.

Back