Kingsford Original 2-Pack 18.6lb $12.99 at Lowe's Spring Black Friday 3/30 - 4/5/17

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
The post title says it all:

Kingsford Original 2-Pack 18.6lb, $12.99 at Lowe's Spring Black Friday Sale, 3/30 - 4/5/17. While Supplies Last.

IMG_4345_zpsg61vmmho.jpg

Not as good of a deal as we've seen in the past, looks like this is just about 35 cents if my math is correct. I think we had seen several years around 24 cents. I wonder why the Springfield plant is wrapping in green?

Charcoal briquettes the hot dog of the charcoal world. You never know what's ground up in them. Source the Naked Whiz charcoal site. I always thought that to be so true.
Just think a dead mouse gets on the conveyor belt gets ground up and mixed through the whole bag every time you light up you have mouse DNA cooked with your food. LOL
Best to burn lump.

Charcoal briquettes the hot dog of the charcoal world. You never know what's ground up in them. Source the Naked Whiz charcoal site. I always thought that to be so true.
Just think a dead mouse gets on the conveyor belt gets ground up and mixed through the whole bag every time you light up you have mouse DNA cooked with your food. LOL
Best to burn lump.
Well a squirrel, raccoon, or dog might have peed on the tree your lump was made from Russ. :p

Facebook has indicated that Home Depot will be running the same thing (2x18.6lb KBB) for $10 this weekend. That's a shade cheaper than the Lowe's price. I think it's supposed to start tomorrow, so I'll have a look then.

Facebook has indicated that Home Depot will be running the same thing (2x18.6lb KBB) for $10 this weekend. That's a shade cheaper than the Lowe's price. I think it's supposed to start tomorrow, so I'll have a look then.
Yep, just checked my local ad and it's $9.88 for the twins, 3/30 to 4/2.
Lowes might drop their price, or price match.

Well a squirrel, raccoon, or dog might have peed on the tree your lump was made from Russ. :p

That's so true Bob. Once they cook in in the kiln I don't think that it will affect it much.
If I ever find a dead mouse or animal in my lump, I will just wash the whole bag of lump, let it dry. And not hesitate to re-use it.
I have heard of people finding old coins, bullets, arrow heads and all kinds or treasures in their lump.
But no rat dna in my charcoal. NO WAY! lol

Back