Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Order Now: WSM Smoke Day 13 T-Shirts & More

  1. #21
    TVWBB Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    1,778
    Buy low sell high...pork belly?

  2. #22
    TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Jim Lampe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raymond, Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Allingham View Post
    It's not supposed to be underlined. Call them at 1-877-809-1659 and they'll make it right.

    I remember you had a problem in the past with the logo on front pocket. Does that look OK on this shirt?
    good memory
    i did contact them and a replacement is in the works
    and the front pocket logo was/is also screwed up
    but I did not mention that
    Living a dream in
    ......................The Home of THE P1GVILION

  3. #23
    Moderator Chris Allingham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    10,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Lampe View Post
    good memory
    i did contact them and a replacement is in the works
    and the front pocket logo was/is also screwed up
    but I did not mention that
    When I setup these shirts with TVWBB logo on front pocket and Smoke Day logo on back, I remember you having a problem in the past where the pocket logo was too high on the chest or something like that? How is it screwed up this time? A photo would help...you can post here or PM or email me. Because there is the option of moving that pocket logo to the front center of the shirt, or to leave the front completely blank. For the money spent on these shirts, they should be done right.

  4. #24
    TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Jim Lampe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raymond, Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Allingham View Post
    When I setup these shirts with TVWBB logo on front pocket and Smoke Day logo on back, I remember you having a problem in the past where the pocket logo was too high on the chest or something like that? How is it screwed up this time? A photo would help...you can post here or PM or email me. Because there is the option of moving that pocket logo to the front center of the shirt, or to leave the front completely blank. For the money spent on these shirts, they should be done right.
    ok, here it is. pardon the wrinkles, I removed it from the wash hamper...




    that is where the block logo is. Too high (close to the neck/shoulder) and tight (close to the armpit) in my opinion.
    It's called a pocket logo for a reason. To appear where the pocket would be.

    This ▼ is where I would place the logo (photo was taken using a mirror)

    Living a dream in
    ......................The Home of THE P1GVILION

  5. #25
    Moderator Chris Allingham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    10,853
    I've started a conversation with Cafepress about the pocket image placement. We'll see what they have to say. I will say that your photo doesn't seem to match the image shown on their website.

  6. #26
    TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Jim Lampe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raymond, Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,185
    sounds to me I started some trouble...
    sorry
    Living a dream in
    ......................The Home of THE P1GVILION

  7. #27
    TVWBB All-Star Timothy Hoffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Pig Pen, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,210
    Are there patches this year?
    Pork! It's The Meat of Kings! EZ/AD Performer, EE Kettle, H OneTouch, 1972 Kettle, C Smokey Joe, DA Genesis A .

  8. #28
    Moderator Chris Allingham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    10,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Lampe View Post
    sounds to me I started some trouble...
    sorry
    No, don't be sorry. I want to get to the bottom of this pocket image situation. I learned a lot by talking with their representative, and I've forwarded your photos so they can take a look. It may have something to do with the size of my image and how it's placed on larger shirt sizes. The placement in your photos does not seem to match the placement shown online.

  9. #29
    Moderator Chris Allingham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    10,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hoffman View Post
    Are there patches this year?
    No, I've not ordered patches this year. Didn't sell enough of them last year to cover the cost.

  10. #30
    TVWBB Gold Member JRAiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Lampe View Post
    ok, here it is. pardon the wrinkles, I removed it from the wash hamper



    that is where the block logo is. Too high (close to the neck/shoulder) and tight (close to the armpit) in my opinion.
    It's called a pocket logo for a reason. To appear where the pocket would be.

    This ▼ is where I would place the logo (photo was taken using a mirror)

    I have the same issue.
    Food is the ultimate passion. It's neccesity and indulgence all in one

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •