Order Now: WSM Smoke Day 13 T-Shirts & More

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
WSM Smoke Day 13 t-shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, aprons, mugs, stickers, magnets, and more are now available for order at Cafepress.com!

WSM Smoke Day 13 Logo: Design on front
(Use this link for aprons, mugs, steins, mousepad, stickers, and magnets.)

WSM Smoke Day 13 Logo: Design on back

T-shirts come in a variety of colors and sizes up to 4XL. $4 from each item sold ($2 for stickers and magnets) helps defray the cost of bringing you these forums.

Here's to a great WSM Smoke Day 13 on May 27!

Any idea as to cost if you wanted to do logo front and back?

It varies depending on the t-shirt style/color. Some are just $4 more, others $9 more. I have no idea why the difference.

If you want a shirt with the WSM Smoke Day 13 logo on both front and back, let me know which t-shirt style (white, light color, dark color, baseball jersey, etc) and I can setup a one-off shop for you to buy it...it only takes a minute.

Best,
Chris

Chris, on the aprons, are the ties long enough to be tied on the front of the apron? Always have to have my wife tie aprons on my back. Always nicer to be long enough to wrap around and tie in front. TIA

I've got a $15 Starbucks gift card for the first person who can correctly and specifically identify the inspiration behind "man chasing pig" in this t-shirt design. I'll provide a hint later if no one can figure it out.

Got my WSM Smoke Day 2013 t-shirt. I think it turned out good, hope others like it, too!

EmqT8U1.jpg

Back