Weber Cooler - Houston Area

Nice. That's a Weber Chill. It's actually a refrigerator. I own two of them I bought off of CL a couple years ago. Some people had issues with them, but I've been lucky and mine work great. I keep them out on the deck in the warmer months. They are great for drinks and food as well. That's a good price. They were like $500 new.

it took a LOT of patience but I DID get the Weber Chill. It's really cool, even has the cover, in very good condition. I can't seem to remember how to upload pics but if I do I'll post a few.

here it is :) It has wheels on the bottom, a rack inside for your favorite adult beverage, mine is Miller Lite, and the cover is similar to the WSM cover and no per the spouse it's not staying in the kitchen. haha not sure why the pic is turned.

IMG_6948.JPG

Last edited:
I saw that on Letgo too, but didn't contact the seller since I figured the wifey would kill be for bringing home something else.

Never knew they made a cover for it. I may just give Weber a call. They still sell SSP covers, worth a shot I guess.

One of these just popped up on CL here. How have they stood the test of time since the last post in 2017? Thinking about it, but $100 seems high.

Back