Corned beef Hash and two tiny eggs

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
My neighbors brought us over a dozen eggs the other day. Tiny little eggs, takes 3 to make 1 store bought large. These would be great for Scottish eggs, or pickled eggs.

For St Patty's day I cured a brisket (I'll post that up soon) for corned beef. I separated the point from the flat. Cured the point in a brine cure, the flat I dry rub cured. Then I gave both a bath in my sous vide. Turned out fantastic.

So here's a bit of the point, some of the leftover cabbage and onions, and two of those tiny eggs (all I had left).

33448897812_06f392c552_z.jpg

33565019186_7b8181fa31_z.jpg

33448897252_61042771a7_z.jpg

33476577771_e881dd4106_z.jpg

Enjoy!!!

One of my favorite breakfasts, Case! Yours looks delicious (those eggs almost look like quail eggs!)

R

Excuse me, but I've got to get to the kitchen. I'm starving. Just looked at posts by Robert, Bob and now yours Case. Corned Beef Hash used to be my favorite as a kid growing up. Yours looks terrific! A few years ago my wife and I went to Black Bear Diner and I had corned beef hash, just for nostalgia's sake. It was terrible and haven't had it since. I plan on it soon.

Looks great Case, you can't beat fresh eggs no matter what the size.

Thank you Rich! Yep fresh eggs are the best. We are fortunate to have nice neighbors with chickens! I'd have 6 if the wife would let me...

Excuse me, but I've got to get to the kitchen. I'm starving. Just looked at posts by Robert, Bob and now yours Case. Corned Beef Hash used to be my favorite as a kid growing up. Yours looks terrific! A few years ago my wife and I went to Black Bear Diner and I had corned beef hash, just for nostalgia's sake. It was terrible and haven't had it since. I plan on it soon.

Thank you Cliff! Yeah most places serve the canned crap. Nothing like homemade! I'll post the corning process I use on of these days.

I would devour a plate of that corned beef Hash, I can taste it from here. Case....48 hours + in the sous vide?

Case, you nailed that one man that looks delicious. I haven't had corn beef hash in a long time. We have another one to cook so will keep that in mine for sure.

Back