Limited Edition Weber Original Kettle Premium 22" in RED!! Order by May 12!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently this post has created some concern at Weber. Wayne at Patio World has pulled this info from his website for now and has asked me to do the same, and I have honored his request.

Hopefully we'll have more details soon about when this special edition grill can be fully promoted.

Best,
Chris

=====

UPDATE 3/25/17
Here's an update from Wayne:

Hello All,

To say there has been extreme interest in the new kettle coming out is an understatement. I thank you all for your interest, patience, and understanding.

As I understand, the availability of the grill will be nationwide. BUT, it will be up to the local Weber dealer to purchase the kettle or not before the May deadline. As much as I would love to sell the kettle to everyone across the nation, I feel it would be unfair for me to not have your local Weber dealer have the opportunity to sell the grill themselves. That being said, if your local Weber dealer will not be offering/carrying this grill, I can ship to you with added shipping charges.

For people who are interested in picking up at one of our store locations in southern California (Riverside or Temecula), the price of the grill will be $199.00 + tax AND plus shipping/handling to get it from the factory to our stores here in southern California. The more people who order this grill, the less the shipping expense as it can be split among the various customers.

For people who wish to have the grill shipped from our store in southern California to their specific location in the United States, the above still applies PLUS the shipping to get to your location. This may be very costly, that is why I recommend for you to see if you can purchase at your local Weber dealer. If not, I will be more than happy to ship it to you from our store in southern California.

To order, I need full payment for the grill itself ($199.00 + tax) BEFORE MAY 12, 2017. The shipping/handling charges will be figured and charged once I receive the grills in hand and you pick them up at one of our store locations or before we ship them to your location. No Cancellations and No Refunds will be accepted. This is a special order item. Shipment by Weber is expected to be sometime in November of 2017.

I plan on sending my order into Weber by 11:00AM on May 12, 2017 Pacific Standard Time. So I recommend all of your orders to be in the day before.

We are a small family business run by myself, my father, mother, and sister. We do this all ourselves, so any questions or concerns will be handled by me, Wayne, and may take a little time to get back to you. We have been in business for almost 40 years and we care for all of our customers as if they were family.(see: http://www.patioworldonline.com/about-us/ ).

Thank you again everyone for your interest. I too am a Weber fanatic with (18" redhead teak handles, 22 avocado, 22 brownie, 2 - 18" WSM, and a 1980s smokey joe).

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

--
Thank you,
Wayne Romain
Patio World
951-354-0500
www.PatioWorldOnline.com

=====

Here's the original message I posted:

Hold on to your hats, redhead lovers! Weber is coming out with a Limited Edition Original Kettle Premium 22" in RED!

Got an email yesterday from Wayne Romain at Patio World in Riverside, CA who is one of the dealers selling these grills. You can check it out on his website:

http://www.patioworldonline.com/new-weber-limited-edition-kettle/

Orders are being taken until May 12, 2017. Grills will be delivered mid- to end-November 2017.

Looks like the most real red color we've seen in many years...I'm calling it "Tomato Red". :D

Wayne is taking orders for these grills for local pick-up. Not sure if he's willing to ship.

I'll post more details when I get them.

MbFffoX.jpg

Last edited:
I like the idea! The image appears to be a matte finish, but at least it is red. Perhaps there is hope for a special edition 26er in a color someday.

It looks like Tomato Red, at least in this photo. It's about the best red color we've seen in many years.

It's an Original Kettle Premium with the addition of the Tuck-Away lid holder from the Master-Touch.

Cool. May have to grab one as there is a location close by. Obviously the pic is red but it doesn't describe color anywhere that I see, so it will be interesting to see actual.

I hope it's really red. How awesome would that be? I'm going to call a few dealers near me tomorrow​ to see if they can order. If not I'll see if Patio World will ship.

Looks very similar in design to my Weber Mastertouch 22" Grill minus the Gourmet and Warmer Grates which costs around $200 in the USA.

Last edited:
I just called 4 different Weber dealers in the NJ/PA area (one of them being a "Weber Alliance dealer") and none of them had any idea what I was talking about. :(

Called Patio World, spoke with Brian and put my name on the list! They WILL ship out of state; buyer pays shipping. No real details just yet and they did not take a deposit at this time.

Reading they are going to be made in "the far East". Figuring China for these. No way to do red here in the USA.

Please see the top of this thread for the latest update and pricing info on this grill from Wayne Romain at Patio World.

Back