Summit -670 Manifold Hose placement

JSMill

Good Morning all, I received a new cookbox and have been putting my summit back together. As I was sliding in the drip tray I realised that it was getting caught on the manifold gas hose (I think that's what its called). I am not sure if it is tucked away where it should be, and I am afraid I have to take everything apart again to put that hose in the appropriate place. I don't remember where it was when the old cookbox was on, and cant find any pictures to show me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Maybe I used wrong terminology. is it called the Corrugated gas line, main.. it just doesn't seem like its in the right place.

Have you tried calling Weber customer service? They are always crazy helpful. The website also has schematics and manuals available.

As the Summit comes mostly preassembled, Weber's assembly guide is useless. Can you take some pics and maybe someone can help figure it out ?

Thanks for all replies. DaveW, you are correct, the manual showed me nothing in terms of where that hose should be resting.. I will get some pics and send as soon as I can. Thanks.

Back