Update on my Weight Loss

Kemper Morris

TVWBB Gold Member
Still on my diet. Have lost a total of 180 lbs overa 2 yr period. Several of you were interested so I thought I'd give you an update

- - - Updated - - -

2 years ago. 410 lbs

- - - Updated - - -

That's inspiring, Kemper! Way to go!! .....and, you even get to eat ribs sometimes! :)

Keep it up!

Rich

WOW Kimper... thats impressive.

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER: "Never trust a skinny chef or a bald barber.. " so lets not get too crazy ;)

rb

Keep on going Kemper. That is something no one can take away from you. Its all you. Its amazing that you have accomplished something millions of Americans want so badly.

That sir is AWESOME!! Especially considering all the great food that rolls off your smokers!! Keep up the great work Kemper, know it or not, you're in inspiration to a lot of people! Great Great job my friend!!
Tim

Thanks for the post Kemper. You are an inspiration. I have been back on a diet for a while and am working out with a trainer. It is not easy but it is worth it. Started of at 285 a month ago and want to lose at least 75 pounds or more. Keep up the wonderful progress you have made. You look great and I will bet you feel great. One of my goals is to get off many of the meds they have me on.

WOW! Sadly, I can't think of any superlatives the commenters before me haven't already used that would be appropriate. You're an inspiration.

I'm down in the 230s from my highest weight of 267 (1994), but I really don't work at it as much as I should. If I could get down to 200 I'd be pretty damn happy, so would the Frau.

Keep up the great work!

Amazing job!! It's a tough thing to accomplish with this passion of ours, but you're proof positive it can be done. Thanks for sharing.

Amazing job!! It's a tough thing to accomplish with this passion of ours, but you're proof positive it can be done. Thanks for sharing.

Believe it or not, grilling is a big part of my diet success. I much prefer grilled veggies vs. steamed. For meat, you just have to flavor it with the right stuff and control your portions. I'm down ~44 lbs in a little over 2 months and the grill still gets its weekly workout :D

Good job sir! Keep up the good work!
I'm trying to lose weight myself. I'm 6' 1" and was a fairly healthy 300-305 pounds. When I went to get my second hernia fixed, the surgeon told me that if I lost weight, there would be less of a chance of it coming back. Since I wasn't looking forward to this surgery, or another, I've been on an exercise bike almost every night. So far this year, I'm down 25 pounds. Not as impressive as Kemper'd 180, but a start!

Back