Auber/22 WSM Fan

DBono

TVWBB Super Fan
Hi All I'm thinking about getting an Auber Control for my 22" WSM. I also have a RF stick burner 24 x 36.
Got a couple of questions.
1. How is the Auber working out in your 22" WSM?
2. What fan would work for both smokers?
THanks Dan

2. I am going to say that any of the fans will work. The high speed fans will bring your smoker up to temperature faster but in the end you will end up choking the higher speed fans when it comes to temperature.

I have and Auber and I bought both the 10cfm and the 20 cfm. The 20 was total over kill. Usually even the 10 cfm would just "puff" every so often, but this is because the PID is an on/off style rather than variable speed.

I would get the 10 cfm fan, and if you need a bigger fan for the stick burner, I'd buy it someplace else, Auber is a little pricey!

If you haven't bought it yet, I would look at the Heatermeter. It is so much more than anything else out there. If you don't want to build your own, there are people out there who will assemble and test it for you.

I have and Auber and I bought both the 10cfm and the 20 cfm. The 20 was total over kill. Usually even the 10 cfm would just "puff" every so often, but this is because the PID is an on/off style rather than variable speed.

I would get the 10 cfm fan, and if you need a bigger fan for the stick burner, I'd buy it someplace else, Auber is a little pricey!

If you haven't bought it yet, I would look at the Heatermeter. It is so much more than anything else out there. If you don't want to build your own, there are people out there who will assemble and test it for you.

Hi Where do I find the people who will built n test for me? I Don't know about the Heatermeterand how it works?
Thanks Dan

Last edited:

Back