Folding Side tables for Q1400 Electric

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
I just got a sweet deal for a Weber Q1400 electric grill from Home Depot. It was a floor model but in perfect shape. It was tagged for $69.99 and with my military discount, I got it for about $67 after taxes.

So, this grill is going to be for my parents and I know they would like to have those folding tables that some Q grills come with standard. I cannot find the definitive part number for ones that will fit the Q1400 but the one that fits the newest Q1000 series is Part #60067. Does anyone know if that table kit would fit the Q1400 electric as well?

I had the Q140 and I recall that the shelves from a Q120 fit the 140. So I see no reason the 1200/1400 would not match up

yah, but I think the 1000 series grills are a newer model and have some different dimensions. I think it might be that they will not fit the older portable carts and I am afraid the same might be for the folding tables. I have an email in to Weber CS but that could take a week. I was hoping for a quick and definitive answer from someone who already researched this issue.

I got an email response from them a little earlier:
=====================================
Katelyn
Katelyn (Weber Grills)
Mar 7, 3:35 PM CST
Hi Bruce!
Thanks for reaching out to us and congrats on your new grill!
We do not offer folding tables with our electric Q model, but I would be happy to pass along your interest in this to our team.
Thanks!
Katelyn
============================

I still think they make folding tables for the Q1400 and I also think the ones for the Q1000 series grills will fit it. Looking at the grill, there is clearly the mounting for the tables on the handles just like the Q gas grills. I am assuming the handles and frame for the two grills are identical aside from the igniter on the gas versions. Even then, it looks like all they did was put a cover where the igniter typically goes.

I was hoping that someone actually has a Q1400 electric and already purchased tables and could confirm that they work. I may have to wind up being the Guinea Pig unless someone can make the confirmation.

Wow, maybe they changed. I never ever got an email response. Maybe there is hope. As to fitting, if the frames have holes for the table pivot and the width is correct then they should work. I just saw a pic of one with tables so looks good to go.

Thanks George. I will have to find a Baby Q with tables and measure the tables to see if they would fit.

I just picked up a Q 1400 for my son and was disappointed that there were no shelves. There is a Weber #60067 Q1000 Table Kit on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KZ0IKR0/?tag=tvwb-20
They do say
It will fit a Q1400, however, the hood will not close completely while the shelves are folded in. The hood is shaped slightly different on the Q1400.

Perhaps that is why they don't include them. The hood does not need the vent cutouts like the gas version due to no gas being consumed and no combustion byproducts

While that may be true, people still need tables. They should have made them fold down like the larger Q3xxx series....IMHO

Joe, the problem with that is then they would lay on the surface that the grill is on, unless it is on a stand, which many times they are not.

Back