Wal Mart close outs

Kevin L (NKY)

TVWBB Diamond Member
Ok I was on another site and this link caught my eye i have never seen it before so I opened it up and added my Zip Code to it and bingo, there popped up a NIB Gas Go Anywhere for 15.00 tit showed having 13 in stock so i wandered over tothe store and there it was, so i picked it up . I have been wanting a Gas model for trips and such at this price I had to have it.

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=31428539

Just open and add your zip code the SKU for this item is already loaded.

And this link shows the other items that maybe available at your stores.

http://brickseek.com/clearance/deals/all/?q=weber&s[t]=1&s[w]=1

Kevin

Do you have to go in the store for this deal? Website still shows as original price.

None of the Walmarts near me have any of these. The closest one that has any is 25 miles away. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the trip. But thanks for the heads up.

Bill

I see 14" WSMs for that kind of price quite a bit around here, no idea why. I think I want an 18, my brother has the larger one and a buddy had one of the 14s. For my needs and space restrictions, the 18 just speaks to me.
I'd like to find one of those at a real deal!
The little go anywhere gasser, if it was right here in town, you bet! A forty five minute drive for it, not so attractive. At least to me.

I debating and even printed the location so I can go when I got home (just a city over from me), but after reading the reviews, I decided to pass.

ditto, brickseek shows 16 in stock nearby for $15 each, but the reviews made me not want one.
probably would never have used it since I'm a charcoal guy!! :blueperformer:

In Florida on vacation right now. Stopped at a Walmart in Miami Gardens. For anyone In the area, there's a 14.5 WSM on the shelf for $99. If I wasn't about to pull the trigger on the Summit Charcoal when I get home I would have been taking it back to NY with me. LOL

Walmart near Palm Beach International Airport has a 14" WSM NIB for $99 and a Floor Display 18" WSM for $199. I picked up the last Kettle Pizza they had for $40. Box was marked $124!

Does anybody else's brickseek never work. I have a few local Wal-marts that show they have five 14.5 WSM in stock for $55 and I go there and they are nowhere to be found. In fact, I've never seen a WSM in a walmart around me ever.

Does anybody else's brickseek never work. I have a few local Wal-marts that show they have five 14.5 WSM in stock for $55 and I go there and they are nowhere to be found. In fact, I've never seen a WSM in a walmart around me ever.

I get squat where I live. Apparently, I can't catch a deal even if I was playing cards...(and I'm a WalMart stock holder).

I went there yesterday morning, and had a Go anywhere gas in my hands. I looked everywhere for a sale price, but didn't see one. Not listening to the wife to get a price check, and not wanting to pay 50 bucks I put it back. I came home and found this thread later in the evening. Yep I went back and picked it up this morning.
Just goes to show you, when your wife tells you to get the grill, LISTEN TO HER.

Each WalMart is showing 5? I've seen inventories off by 1 or maybe 2, but never 5. That said, all BS can tell you is what's in the Walmart inventory system. If you went to the customer service desk and asked them to look it up in their system, it would show the same as what BS shows.

Back