Kitchen Cabinets

BobCef

TVWBB Member
Here are some pic's of kitchen cabinets I made maybe 15 years ago. Refinished them this past summer along with installing one of those farm sinks my wife wanted. Made from rough sawed Red Oak. They are still in style today. I know this has nothing to do with BBQ or Smoking. I just wanted to show some other things I have made besides cutting boards. So if it does not belong here one of the mods please delete.

kitchen5.jpg

kitchen3.jpg

kitchen1.jpg

Last edited:
Very impressive work. Natural wood never goes out of style, great job of refinishing looks like new. I wish i lived near you as I could really learn a few hunderd things.

very nice Bob, yes, they look brand spankin' new!

and you're correct, the barbecue forum is to "Discuss the art & science of barbecue using charcoal or wood fired cookers."
probably fits better in Just Conversation, "For off-topic discussion. Do not discuss politics, religion, sex, or other controversial topics."

very nice Bob, yes, they look brand spankin' new!

and you're correct, the barbecue forum is to "Discuss the art & science of barbecue using charcoal or wood fired cookers."
probably fits better in Just Conversation, "For off-topic discussion. Do not discuss politics, religion, sex, or other controversial topics."

I don't think I can move it myself or am I missing something?

Very impressive work. Natural wood never goes out of style, great job of refinishing looks like new. I wish i lived near you as I could really learn a few hunderd things.
You'd certainly be welcome. I usually don't have anyone to talk to about these things.

I'm due for an upgrade, wish I'd have paid more attention in shop class :)

My neighbor has a full wood shop and he makes some neat things, he even lets me work on my small projects almost anytime I ask.

They look professionally done.

Very nice, Bob. I have the same arched panels in cherry for my kitchen cabinets (no, I didn't make them!), and I really like the style. There's a rule in my house.....if I build it, you don't want to live in it, sit on it, store things in it, etc.......I do a pretty good job of feeding people around here, though! :)

R

Back