Hello from Michigan!

Sal Barsanti

Greetings from the Great Lakes State! Our grilling primarily consists of seasoned chicken wings, burgers, brats and steaks.

Look forward to reading up on your expertise.

Welcome Sal! Wings, Brats, Burgers & Steaks are most welcome here, but get ready to dive into Pulled Pork, Briskets and more, this forum will push you to new heights

Welcome.
I just read your post and am going to the freezer for some Brats. I haven't had them in a long time.
Thanks for the dinner advice.

Hey Sal, I'm in Kalamazoo, I might just have to go down to "Youze Guys sausage" and see if they've got some "Big Lebowski" on hand! Where are you?

Welcome.
I just read your post and am going to the freezer for some Brats. I haven't had them in a long time.
Thanks for the dinner advice.

Hey Sal, I'm in Kalamazoo, I might just have to go down to "Youze Guys sausage" and see if they've got some "Big Lebowski" on hand! Where are you?

Thanks, guys. I'll have to check out "Youze Guys Sausage." Never been there.

I split time between Empire & G.R.

Take care!

Youze Guys is south of town a little bit on Portage Rd. it's between West Lake and Austin Lake. They do a bunch of different sausages, the "Don Ho" is a particular favorite of my granddaughters!

Then again, there's Plaths in Petosky, much closer but, if you're down this way, Youze Guys is worth a peek, open till six through the week and 2:00 on Saturday.

Welcome to the forum Sal. Chuck is right, time here will definitely increase your repertoire.

Back