New Weber Accessories for 2017

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
The 2017 Weber Product Catalog has been released and we've got a few new accessories for 2017. In truth, a few were introduced in 2016 as part of the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill and Grllling Center rollout (marked with an asterisk) and not included in the 2016 catalog, so they're "new" for 2017.

Although not listed as new in the 2017 catalog, I believe the iGrill 3 that's designed exclusively for use with the new 2017 Genesis II and Genesis II LX grills should be considered a new product:

Weber iGrill 3 Thermometer

I saw that also, but what's crazier to me is if you check other sellers, Amazon has it for $33.23.
No clue why they don't have theirs on the main listing.

Last edited:
Again, we receive so Few new accessories as compared with our European brothers. I ordered the new wok from Amazon-UK which I don't think we are getting (Nothing new there). There's a new side table for the MasterTouch too, but only in Europe. I have some friends at xmas who bought me a gift certificate for the European imports. Weber Europe is even coming out with a whole line of stone tableware!

I saw that also, but what's crazier to me is if you check other sellers, Amazon has it for $33.23.
No clue why they don't have theirs on the main listing.
Because when you add the $33.23 version to your cart, it says "usually ships in 1-2 months" meaning that it's out of stock. So the $45.83 version, being the cheapest version in stock, is the main listing. When the $33.23 version becomes available, it will become the main listing.

Did anyone get the ash rake? If not, what do people recommend for moving coals around? I'm new to this charcoal thing

Did anyone get the ash rake? If not, what do people recommend for moving coals around? I'm new to this charcoal thing

I have the ash rake, it's a pretty good tool especially with the Summit Charcoal grills because of how you have to reach down through two openings, one in the grate and one in the heat deflector, to get to the charcoal. It would also work well on any Weber kettle with the hinged cooking grate, but people have been using tongs successfully for many years before the rake came onto the scene. If you've got long tongs and find them not working so well, consider the rake.

Just what is this things deep attraction? I'm not seeing a huge need for me. Am I missing something?
I'm usually big on the accessory train but, I just don't see a reason for this one.

Just what is this things deep attraction? I'm not seeing a huge need for me. Am I missing something?
I'm usually big on the accessory train but, I just don't see a reason for this one.
Like I said before, it's best suited for the Summit Charcoal Grill and Summit Charcoal Grilling Center because of the unique configuration of cooking grate and deflector disc, both with hinged openings that are more easily navigated with the charcoal rake. The rake came out at the same time as the Summit charcoal grills and initially was an accessory unique to that product. But I guess Weber decided it might have wider appeal, so now it's popping up everywhere.

Back