New business venture for Bob Correll?

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Saw this at the store recently. Bob, I didn't know you'd started a new business... :D

I think the slogan should be, "Bob's got the best BS!" Although "Purveyors of premium poop" is pretty good!

P.S. Just noticed that the edge of the bag says, "Full of crap". Gotta love these guys' sense of humor.

OUFBvC8.jpg

Well Chris, wasn't sure if you would let me advertise here, but since you brought it up.
I hope to have an Initial Poop Offering later this year, the date will be announced once I get my **** together. :p

Compost is big **** around these parts...
dirt cheap is no longer a true statement, and who'da thought someone would actually pay good money for ****...?

Well Chris, wasn't sure if you would let me advertise here, but since you brought it up.
I hope to have an Initial Poop Offering later this year, the date will be announced once I get my **** together. :p

LMAO! Now we just need to get Chris to add an emoji poop to the editor to round out the responses to this thread.

I'll be in direct competition with you Bob. I bag the girls droppings. I call it: Chuck's Chickenshti :)

Back