Hi. Newbie here.

SarahBaker

Hi all. My name is Sarah and i'm 23. I have a beautiful little 6 month old daughter. I'm from NY, but I currently live in NC. I actually ship out for the military soon - but thought I could keep myself busy while I wait learning cool new grilling tips. :):eek:

Welcome Sarah. Thank you so much for serving your country. I'm a newbie too and have found this forum to be invaluable.

Welcome to the forum Sarah. As previously stated, thank you so much for your service to this great country. You will find the people here to be very friendly and we all love to help others. There are many good tips and recipes to be found here. Don't be afraid to ask questions either, that is how we all started and learned. Stay safe when you deploy and keep us updated on your progress.

Welcome Sarah!
Thank you for serving this Great country!

What have you grilled to date....? Your specialty...?

Hello and welcome, Sarah, you're certainly in the right place for anything grilling/smoking/cooking related. Echoing what others have said, thank you for your service to our country - enjoy the forum and everything it has to offer, it's a wonderful community.

good day Sarah! thank you for your service!

as the folks before me, yes, this is a great site for anyone with your enthusiasm! when your time allows i'm sure you will find most anything you need to know somewhere within this site. you will find much more than tips, some folks in this community have been here for a long time and have helped many many starters, like me. i, like you are new, few posts, yet it seems like all are there to jump in. its cool to find you being as young as you are and have the interest in grilling that you do! welcome!

as for your service, i am dedicated to our country, i wish you well, understand the places your branch can take you or you decide to go, be safe and always keep you little girl close to heart as you travel about! god speed young lady!

Welcome Sarah and Thanks you for your service. We have some great people on this forum and if you have any questions just ask away. Hope to see some cooks before you ship out. Again Welcome and be safe.

Back