Feeling a little guilty

Nicky Parrish

Not really
Was at our local Wally World yesterday. They are starting to put out the BBQ and Grilling stuff and as usual I'll always make a walk thru to see if there's anything new. Had seen the 14" WSM last summer for 199.00. Well, stashed away outside in the garden section were 4 14" WSMs. Marked down to $60.00.
I'm sure they are from last year but cound not pass that up.
It will accompany my Performer, 18 WSM and Smokey Joe.

Why don't they ever have these deals in Los Angeles. No WSM's on Craigslist either. I will keep looking for a 14.5 WSM until I find one. Just don't want to pay retail. Congrats on that great smoker and welcome to the forum.

They never have them here either. I have a 22" and really want to use the 14.5".

Not really
Was at our local Wally World yesterday. They are starting to put out the BBQ and Grilling stuff and as usual I'll always make a walk thru to see if there's anything new. Had seen the 14" WSM last summer for 199.00. Well, stashed away outside in the garden section were 4 14" WSMs. Marked down to $60.00.
I'm sure they are from last year but cound not pass that up.
It will accompany my Performer, 18 WSM and Smokey Joe.

Nicky out of curiousity where was this magic Walmart? Im in NO and if its w/in short driving distance it might be worth a trip for me.

Wal-mart in Galliano
But sad news, stopped by today and had one left.
Was a little rough around the edges. Few minor dents, door almost straight no curve. Can tell it's been sitting in garden section probably since last year.

But in that condition, you might be able to cut the price a lot and then Weber will send replacement parts under warranty. Just a thought.

i found one at our local wally world.....I think in dec of 2015....it was marked all the way down to $55....snagged that bugger and gave it to a buddy as a gift.

Be Patient. I kept stalking my local Walmart. It was $99. Then a few weeks later I went back and there were two priced at $45 each. I kept one and gave the other to my brother. He loves cooking on it. Mine is still wrapped in the box in the garage. Firing it up soon.

Back