KC fans leave their grills after game

Weber wheels maybe. It looks like it has four legs, I don't think it's a Weber.

Doesn't even look like Weber wheels. Sure, has the white stripe, but probably something intended to be a lookalike. The kettle itself looks too squat anyway. Probably somebody had an el cheapo grill and just didn't care enough to take it home. Pretty lame to litter, even worse to litter a whole grill.

Doubt it's a weber also. But it certainly doesn't look newsworthy since it seems like the only one. The rest is just trash which is normal.

That guy (David Eulitt in the article) apparently wouldn't know a Weber if it hit him in the head. What I find truly disturbing is the half empty bottle of Jack that was left next to that 'grill'. (perhaps that isn't Jack in there - I don't see a porta-potty nearby) :p

One of my two Jumbo Joes was "rescued" after a it was abandoned at a Phillies game last year. I don't think it was disappointment, though, or their parking lots would be an endless stream of free grills! ;) After all, any team can lose a game, but there aren't many that have lost 10,000.

not a Weber

C2Rac1nWQAAIOxF.jpg

On a camping trip, the grill at the campsite was awful. I went to Wal-Mart and bought the cheapest grill they had.

Used the grate to cook over a campfire and left the carcass in the trash. That grate then traveled with us to a number of other camping trips.

Back