Could someone in DFW let the Cowboys know the game started

Dallas Cowboys are one hell of a football team!
They will crush the NFL for the next several years!

Last edited:
That was one heck of a game, both games yesterday were the best games I've seen in a long time

Great game! Truly is what makes the NFL so popular. But one thing I did notice is these two teams lacked one important ingredient, DEFENSE.
Doesn't the defense win the SuperBowl? Because the best defense I saw all weekend belonged to the Falcons. just sayin'......

That was a great game! I thought that Dallas was just going to march up and down the field at first.
My son is an avid or maybe I should say rabid Dallas fan, me not so much.
Seeing that the Cardinals went nowhere this year I started watching the Packers in the playoffs, always been impressed with a team that is only miles from where Nanook of the north lives and play real football in an open stadium.
It was great to see them win. But the best part is I can give my son some grief;):p

Some good football, but the NFL needs to do something about these refs.
Bad calls, missed calls on both sides ( in every game ) and I thought they used the A-team :confused: ( like Joe Buck & Troy Aikmen):rolleyes:

Tim

Well bad calls or not, If Dallas gave Rogers anymore time in the pocket, he could do his taxes. Dallas defense lost that game.

Back