Birthday Celebration!

MichaelD

TVWBB Fan
On Dec 31st my first born turned two years old! We celebrated on Jan 7th with over 60 guest in our small home. My daughter received many awesome gifts but I'm only going to brag on two of them. Two of my closest friends (separately) gifted her a play Weber Kettle and a play crawfish cookout set! I may have been more excited about those two things than my little girl. For the occasion I smoked a couple pork butts that thankfully received great reviews from our guest! We also had baked beans, deviled eggs, and mac and cheese! Anyhow, enjoy the pictures!

On Dec 31st my first born turned two years old! We celebrated on Jan 7th with over 60 guest in our small home. My daughter received many awesome gifts but I'm only going to brag on two of them.

D162A1CE-DD04-46E9-99FB-5CA15D8F7F7D_zpsgqi36b7t.jpg

That is a fine birthday cook you did Michael, congrats. You daughter is as cute as a bug's ear. Happy belated birthday to her

Congrats on a beautiful two year old and looks like a great cook. Start training the kids early and the tradition will be carried on for many years to come.

Watch out! Pretty soon you'll be having "in house" comps. You sure you made those butts and not your daughter ;)

Congrats on the birthday that little one is a cutie. Your going to have your hands full in another 14 years. Looks like everyone was having a great time and lots of great food always makes for a great party.

Back