Backyard BBQ Competition at the SoCal BBQ Bash and Expo

Paul Richardson

TVWBB Member
We are working on the SoCal BBQ Bash and Expo on May 20, 2017 at the Fairplex in Pomona. This will be a significant professional competition and one of the largest backyard bbq competitions around.

If you have ever thought about entering into a competition, this is your opportunity. The entry fee will be low (still working on it). We will have KCBS judges judging your entries as well as mentoring from seasoned cooks. The event will be designed as low pressure but allowing amateur teams to experience competition.

More details to follow. Save the date and get practicing!!

Please keep us informed. I don't want to compete but I definitely want to attend. Any members here that are going to compete, let us know so we can support you.

http://www.socalbbqbash.com/

The backyard event is $100 entry. Chicken and ribs. This is a great opportunity to get your feet wet and experience competition barbeque without a ton of pressure. I am fortunate to be in charge of the backyard event and look forward to working with the new teams.

So, if you have ever thought of competing, jump in. We'll help you through the process.

Back