Hi Folks, Scotland calling

Ewan B

Hi there Folks.
Im relatively new to Weber BBQs although I have been BBQ'ing for many many years. Bought a 22 Original a couple of years ago after a colleague at work told me about Beer Can Chickens, and after a slow start(where I really did hate my new Weber) Im offically hooked. Just picked up a 2008(DZ) 22 Master Touch today with Weber Grey Plastic moulded 2 leg table for £30. Im going to build a grilling table for this one a set it inside the top.
I lately found a Weber Facebook page and just cant believe what some people are managing to achieve on these, but I really do prefer Forums as they are easier to search for information on. One of the downsides is Weber equipment is so expensive this side of the pond, but we have Gumtree(Craigslist equivalent) so its just a case of keeping an eye out.
Any other Scottish members here? I doubt ill be able to add much to this forum, but I expecting to increase my knowledge hugely.

Thanks in Advance Ewan.

Welcome to the forum Ewan. This is a great place to learn and to share. I am sure you will be right at home here and just remember, we love pics here. Glad you are here.

Any one from Scotland is welcome here IMO! Glad to see you are here. No Haggis on it, though that might be good. Enjoy!

Actually grilled haggis is pretty good.

And don't feel bad, Weber is kind of expensive over here too.

Back