Thread: TRINITY EcoStorage™ Kitchen Cart w/Bamboo Cutting Board on sale at Costco

TVWBB Fan

TRINITY EcoStorage™ Kitchen Cart w/Bamboo Cutting Board on sale at Costco

Might have to seriously consider getting one of these. I think a few members here have one. What do you think of it?

Price is $69.99 w/shipping included.

http://www.costco.com/TRINITY-EcoSto...100025027.html
    Genesis EP-320 - steel gray (2010 model), Chargriller Super Pro, 22.5 OTG, 2014 Performer (Copper), 2014 Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe, Masterbuilt Pro duel fuel smoker, 18.5" WSM

TVWBB Super Fan
    Great bargain and excellent addition to your arsenal. The cutting board is top notch and the cart is a joy to work with. For me the height of the cart is perfect but I'm only 5'7". Don't hesitate, just buy it.

Bill
    Smokin in San Diego on a WSM 22.5, Weber 26.75, Weber Platinum Performer, PK Grill, Genesis S-330 and a MAK 2 Star. Love them all.

TVWBB All-Star Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Seems like a pretty good deal but, I don't need one right now. Height is a little low for me but, I could work with it.
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

TVWBB Super Fan
    Timothy I might have made the height of the cart seem low but it's 3' 1" including the cutting board. This brings it higher than the kitchen counters. Sorry for any confusion I might have caused.

Bill
    Smokin in San Diego on a WSM 22.5, Weber 26.75, Weber Platinum Performer, PK Grill, Genesis S-330 and a MAK 2 Star. Love them all.