Walmart sale on KBB

Cee El

TVWBB Super Fan
I just left out of my local store with 8 16.7lb double packs of KBB for $8.94 each pack! They are a Special Buy on Walmart.com. I did a Pick Up Today and bought all they had, but the price was $16.96 in the store. Heckuva deal if you ask me. It was basically Buy One, Get One Free.

Last edited:
Went to WM, they didn't have a price sign for the twin packs, so I called up the link Cee provided above on my phone, just in case.
Sure enough they came up $16.96, I showed the gal the sale price on my phone and she made the adjustment.

Went to WM, they didn't have a price sign for the twin packs, so I called up the link Cee provided above on my phone, just in case.
Sure enough they came up $16.96, I showed the gal the sale price on my phone and she made the adjustment.

Great news, Bob! And I'm glad to hear they took care of you, too.

Same here in AZ just ordered 4 twin packs because that's all the room I have left in by grilling shed. Great deal!

Thanks for posting this Cee!

Ordered 4 twin packs. Great timing as I was under 300 lb. and looking to re-stock. Thanks for the heads up!

That's .26 Lb, which is what I paid at HD Labor day. Just ordered 6 2-packs. Easier on the old back!

Back