Any new Weber Accessories for 2017 out yet?

I'd take a look at the cool stuff Weber has on their UK site, but would just get ticked off since they don't sell that stuff in the states!

I find it really weird that the cool stuff we get in Europe isn't available across the pond. I just don't understand.
But what do I know? Certainly the Weber bean-counters have crunched the numbers on this, & have made a business decision based on such.

I don't think weber even knows what they are doing. Anyway I saw yesterday at wm a coal hoe ? It looks like a large spatula with the flat part bent over so you can rake the coals around.

I don't think weber even knows what they are doing. Anyway I saw yesterday at wm a coal hoe ? It looks like a large spatula with the flat part bent over so you can rake the coals around.
The Weber 7649 Charcoal Rake was introduced in Spring 2016 as an accessory to the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill. It helps you reach down past the deflector plate to move around the coals. But I've seen it at Lowe's and it's interesting they're marketing it as a general tool, not just a Summit tool. Not sure if that makes sense.

That was the first time I had seen or heard of one. For sure it was not displayed at home depot, lowes or orchard supply the past year around here.

The only thing I've seen is a new wok gbs with a lid and steamer attachment, but only available in Europe. In fact, Europe is getting a lot of new accessories like tableware and cleaning products. The USA site always says "For the new year," but that headline has been up for years along with items that have been available for that same amount of time.

The Weber 7649 Charcoal Rake was introduced in Spring 2016 as an accessory to the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill. It helps you reach down past the deflector plate to move around the coals. But I've seen it at Lowe's and it's interesting they're marketing it as a general tool, not just a Summit tool. Not sure if that makes sense.

I have one and don't have a WSCG. It's really nice for arranging lit coals in my Performer and my WSM.

The only thing I've seen is a new wok gbs with a lid and steamer attachment, but only available in Europe. In fact, Europe is getting a lot of new accessories like tableware and cleaning products. The USA site always says "For the new year," but that headline has been up for years along with items that have been available for that same amount of time.

You would think that Weber would sell that one in the states since they sell the GBS Wok here. Makes no sense to NOT sell that steamer attachment here.

Back