GBS items on sale at HD

Brian Thomas

TVWBB Pro
I was in HD yesterday and noticed they had a couple GBS items on sale. The Weber Pizza Stone insert was marked down to about $27, and the Poultry Roaster was marked down to $34. I didn't buy either one since I already have the Pizza Stone and don't need the Poultry Roaster since I have a different brand anyway.

Just thought I'd pass this info along in case anyone is interested in these items.

$27? I was at a local HD and the stones were about 8 bucks each. They had maybe 7 or 8 on the shelf. I didn't get one - have acquired too many "unused" accessories over the years by loading up on clearance grill stuff from HD. :)

$27? I was at a local HD and the stones were about 8 bucks each. They had maybe 7 or 8 on the shelf. I didn't get one - have acquired too many "unused" accessories over the years by loading up on clearance grill stuff from HD. :)

The stone I saw at HD came with the metal holder. I didn't see any of the new Kingsford charcoal there. They may not have it in stock yet. At least not at the store I was at.

ok Brian - I lied.............well, I changed my mind. Went back and picked up two of the stones today. Yep - these had the metal holders; $8.83 each plus tax. The poultry roaster inserts were $12.03. Had a TON left at this particular location, which is not in the best of neighborhoods. Inbox your number and I can text you the pics if you think they might price match.

More unused grilling stuff I don't need but couldn't resist.

Yep - these had the metal holders; $8.83 each plus tax. The poultry roaster inserts were $12.03.

I found the same deal at my local HD today. I couldn't resist, the original price on each of these was $45, I walked out with both for $22.

Back