Merry Christmas to all

Barb D

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Wishing all our friends and there family's a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HEALTHY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Rich, Barb and Whitney

Thank you Barb and Rich! Couldn't agree more with the "Healthy". Happy Holidays to you two as well, AND everyone else on this wonderful Forum.

I want to chime in and say Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all active members and lurkers. Thanks for visiting and participating and helping to support the forum in its 16th year online.

Thank you Barb, Rich and Whitney, wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New year too!!!

............. M e r r y,, C h r i s t m a s,, t o​,, E v e r y o n e !

VIUE5h72W_UUN1-Qc_7CNe9AmAJmqHl6B606SEi7GYIE_IxOBbBLqYJ_iabQWwap_3TpAoOcfJeKJ_mCBthaxcgt9A4TlDLiUhX5ZaTnJ-3y-a_xC0fCl3S_Xsb1t21wektHIBnAZrf0z5xLDHx4UNM-0O13GtW4gUGKxHyBwZ1Brf_JxTLCRD9IyJpCxHfNatY3R4subiCAchWqpjhQztyZOTCy6jgKWcWC1_A0r-kkzJsZrgdaoQNxIe8bcEsaWjfcRqaQXsGpw2ieT79yyvIklDJwAAiFDkwAaDYl09TXA0J4nqf2luvGPvGoax3WWQC-uGFieNcBVV5DOIa6AJcXAhAwdaKZkY_yFild9OMVJCh5SKx1a0Sx2brfbOeZjlHZ6bQrZU5JHJlVOE8_vpo1wxt1MWyyD6Ilrd0g-_OxbBeEhggeHxlk4fJzUk3JRW1QQ8Jr6z7y8AC8rMVCM3T-Zsbj1dFHahOmSpBWc87caap5wPtaGc_imEjRbryJVyuGmos4i-5jWFN3Mq37ep_0ABK3mSWPdgYRPZei6_7Ua_d9FBV1xOW9Ba6bx69PL9iUB9kYKLJpu9G2Li1jsCVwJxS-RR1IwDcoDRj92HkkI97viyhjmA=w500-h270-no

This forum and the ideas you guys share is a great gift to all.

Thank you TVWBB and Merry Christmas !!

jz

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. May the new year bring you the best lip smacking BBQ of all time!!

Right back at ya Barb, Rich, Whitney and everyone here at "the greatest smoke on Earth"!

Lookin' like it might be a "white Christmas" here in Arizona!

Right back at ya Barb, Rich, Whitney and everyone here at "the greatest smoke on Earth"!

Ditto what Mike said except it's supposed to be 60° here in Stl MO on Sunday.
Twas 0° the other morning.

Mike, up where you are it might, all we've got here is 100% rain forecasted now through Sunday and it rained all night and is still raining now. To warm for snow here 45* maybe if it gets cold enough at night we might get a dusting.
Sure glad I moved the performer under the covered patio to smoke our turkey for Christmas.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to your family and to everyone else on the TVWBB Forum as well....May all of your grilling wishes come true!!!! :)

Last edited:
I just wanted to wish everyone the very best of this holiday season. I don't get to post as often as I would like due to some health issues but I am proud to be a member of this wonderful group and do so appreciate each of you.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Festivus, or whatever way you enjoy the holiday time! Happy New years too!!

Back