Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Henry L

Hi everyone,
I'm from Melbourne Australia and would like to say this is a very nice forum. I've passed through many times via google, but now would like to learn more as the weather has turned nicer!

I have a basic Weber 22" and a Family Q. My current speciality is burning things... :( hope to change that soon!
Henry

Welcome to the forum Henry. This is a very friendly place to both learn and share. Hang out here often enough and you will become known as someone who cooks good Q.

thanks guys. My family love when I make a peri-peri style chicken. I'll post it when I work out how to load an image...(i forgot to take a picture before we ate it. :p )

here we go...
20161119_163723.jpg

Welcome to the forum Henry. Lots of good folks on this friendly forum and remember we all learn from each other and there are no dumb questions. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Welcome to the forum Henry. That chicken looks tasty, how about some finished pictures.

Henry welcome and looking forward to seeing some cooks. Like Rich said there are no dumb questions. We all learn from each other and if you have questions just ask away. The name of the game is to have fun.

Back