Hello from San Diego

Wayne SD

Hi all,
I bought my first SJ this year when we went on vacation . I really loved it and continued to experiment with it . I have now moved up to an original kettle - premium ! I've just got the gunk burned off and am ready to play .

Welcome to the forum Wayne. Lots of friendly and helpful people on this board.

It's only just begun Wayne. You've started a wonderful ride that will last the rest of your life. Never be afraid to experiment, have fun and enjoy the experience. Good cooking and great eating.

Bill

Welcome to the forum Wayne. As the others have said, this is a very friendly place and we love to help each other.

Thanks guys ! Loving it so far. Cooked up some chicken thighs and a tri tip the last couple of nights to get familiar with it .

Welcome Wayne and congrats on the purchase of the original Kettle! Have fun experimenting with it!!!

Welcome Wayne your going to love this forum. We have some great people and man do we all learn from each other. San Diego is an awesome place Rich and I lived in Lake Forest for about 20 + years then moved to Prescott Ariz. We go back to see the kids, love the weather but 6 and 7 lanes of cars. No. Again welcome and looking forward to seeing you cooks.

Back