Amazon Deal of the Day Kindle cookbooks 99 cents to $4.99

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
There's a few bread making books, and one by Michael Ruhlman.
Just click on Amazon Shopping at the top of this page, then click on Deal of the Day.

Thanks Chris!
I can never get a direct TVWB link to post without logging out of my Amazon account first.

Bob, have you tried using the link and log in, then making it a favorite. I put the favoring as one of the first on the favorites bar and then just click on it whenever I go on Amazon. Works every time for me.

Thanks Chris!
I can never get a direct TVWB link to post without logging out of my Amazon account first.

Guess I should do that Bob, I don't have Amazon saved as a bookmark, I just log in from here when I want to browse and or buy.

I only log into Amazon via this site, but when I want to post a direct link to an item I don't think it ends up being linked to this site.
Sorry, that's the best way I can explain it.
In the past I'm pretty sure you have changed my link so that it does come from here.
Let's try it. :)
I went to Amazon and here is the link for the cookbooks.
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=as_li_...=12355b131cba22fcaeacb58f0bff9fe5?tag=TVWB-20

Last edited by a moderator:
I only log into Amazon via this site, but when I want to post a direct link to an item I don't think it ends up being linked to this site.
Sorry, that's the best way I can explain it.
In the past I'm pretty sure you have changed my link so that it does come from here.
Let's try it. :)
I went to Amazon and here is the link for the cookbooks.
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=as_li_...=12355b131cba22fcaeacb58f0bff9fe5?tag=TVWB-20

I understand now. No, you cannot use the TVWB link to enter Amazon and browse to a product and then grab the URL and post it here and have it be a valid TVWB link. Links have to be specially formatted to make them valid TVWB links. I've done that to the link in your previous post.

Thank you Bob. I bought 4 of the ebooks from Amazon. I just made a loaf of bread from The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day book. I can't believe how easy and how good it is.

Jim

Back