Goodbye Little Green Propane Cans

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
I was getting tired of dealing with the small Coleman cans for my Performer so I upgraded to hook it up to a 20 pounder. I also bought a base and cover for a cleaner look.

I usually move my grill when I cook on it and the 6 foot reach allows me to do this without moving the tank..

Smart move Pat! I have the same setup on both my performers. Well into the second year on one tank on each of them without a refill, I'm sure they will go through next summer which will be the start of year three before fillup time. Here it costs less than $8.00 to fill a 20# tank at Costco, less than $3.00 a year for gas, you just can't beat that.

Smart move Pat! I have the same setup on both my performers. Well into the second year on one tank on each of them without a refill, I'm sure they will go through next summer which will be the start of year three before fillup time. Here it costs less than $8.00 to fill a 20# tank at Costco, less than $3.00 a year for gas, you just can't beat that.

Yes sir. I remember a post of yours touting the advantages and made my move.

Very nice. I need to do this. Would be really nice for my Q as well.

As the gas assist on the Performer? Several months. As the main source for my Q-200.. Just a few cooks.
Tim

Did you have to use an adapter to switch from canisters to tanks? I'm assuming the connectors are different.

Back