Grilling for one

A Man's Gotta Eet. Even In Toronto.
George, those kinda look like some good tastin' Chuck Eyes.... no?

Now I want a steak for a mid morning steak.
My doctor is not going to like me visiting this site.
Tough, Doc!
Yeah, are you going to eat both of those?

Yes but why speed it up?

Gee Bob, I'm not in a rush either but, a good seared Uber hot grilled steak crust is a wonderful thing and I'm not looking at a steady daily intake of them. But once in a while, it's not going to make life that much shorter.
And let's face it, how many years was it before we realized how bad some of the day to day inhaled things were.
Wood shop airborne particulates, metal shop airborne particulates, all the kind of day to day stuff. You know what I mean.
But, yes, moderation is the best course. But, now I want one!

Gee Bob, I'm not in a rush either but, a good seared Uber hot grilled steak crust is a wonderful thing and I'm not looking at a steady daily intake of them. But once in a while, it's not going to make life that much shorter.
And let's face it, how many years was it before we realized how bad some of the day to day inhaled things were.
Wood shop airborne particulates, metal shop airborne particulates, all the kind of day to day stuff. You know what I mean.
But, yes, moderation is the best course. But, now I want one!

I want one too !

See, the desire sometimes wins! And that's not a bad thing. My wife's son and I went to Costco the other day and had I not had a freezer crammed to the gills with everything else under the son he and I would have bought some of the fabulous looking prime capsteaks and eaten ourselves silly! Maybe next week!

I'm with George P. on this one. Chimney steaks...& char.......
47b20s0.gif

x51ew.jpg

1416phu.jpg

2mfx5ax.jpg

Back