Choice Tri-Tips @ $1.98lb

Bailey G

Starting tomorrow a local 3 store chain is having a 3-day sale on choice untrimmed tri-tips at $1.98lb, limit 2. Also they got pork butts for $.98lb.

Amazing prices this year. Last year, you couldn't get choice for < $8 we've had more TT this year, and the last 10 years combined

If choice is @ $1.98 a pound, I would maybe be a "big spender" and spring for prime!

Killer!!!

It's been my experience that if you add $2/lb to untrimmed Tri-Tip you have the "real" price.
There are some good vids on youtube on how to peal one. After a few.... it goes rather quickly.

Local grocery store did a sale a few weeks ago on choice untrimmed CAB for $3.99/lb.
Might have been some of the best TT I've ever cooked/ate.

$9.00/lb in cincinnati, but i dont know the grade. If i had the room i could buy it by the 80/lb case from GFS. Not readily available here.

I've been wanting to try Tri-tips, any idea ofa store that carries it on the Gulf Coast ? Neverhad any luck finding it.

I have not see "Prime" Tri-tip's in Las Vegas as of yet. I hope they are coming.

Now, at $1.98/lb for choice, I can pack my stand alone freezer full, all with the wife's blessing! :D

Back