Free Q300 in Houston

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
I have a Q300 that I picked up for almost nothing a few months back. It needs a new cooking grate which is $70 from HD. It is also missing the vinyl tank liner, part #800259 and the black tank base, part #64869. It will work fine without those two parts. If anyone one is interested please reply, local pickup only. I live in Katy which is just West of Houston. It's free, I need the space in my garage.

Here is a picture.

Last edited:
I've had a Q 300 for several years and love it!! The only thing that it has to have is the new grate, it will cook just fine without the other parts. Q100's in my area normally go for $100+, so this is a bargain!!

This has found a new home. Thank you Michael R for picking it up and giving it a second life. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope your mother has many great cooks on it.

Thanks Pat! While it'll be a few weeks before mom gets the grill she's super excited. Great meeting you and thanks for a great deal!
This has found a new home. Thank you Michael R for picking it up and giving it a second life. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope your mother has many great cooks on it.

Back