Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: ThermoWorks Smoke Review

TVWBB Fan Michelle in New Orleans's Avatar
    I'm going to order my Smoke in the very near future. Just wondered if I should order an additional meat probe, as I've seen people complain in the past about the bend in a probe. I was thinking of getting a High Temp Straight Penetration Probe, as I think it would be useful to us in the oven as well as the WSM.

Any thoughts? Anything you wished you would've ordered right away when you got your Smoke? Many thanks. I hate paying shipping costs so I would rather purchase what we'd find most advantageous at the time I get the Smoke.

I have a Smoke with the bent probe. I have found no issues with it. I can see where a straight one might be preferential, but also times where the bent one would. But, I haven't found any situation where I needed one or the other. If you have an extra $15 laying around, then get the extra probe. It may come in handy if your original dies for some reason.

Bottom line is that you are going to like the Smoke when you do use it.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

TVWBB Fan Michelle in New Orleans's Avatar
    Thanks for the prompt reply, Bruce. And it's now $18 I'd have to have laying around!

I had a hard time getting Chris's link to the Smoke to work as I want to go through here so I can support this site. I finally got it to take me there but now the site is taking forever to respond to my clicks to put something else in my cart beside the Smoke. I'm getting a little buffering signal but that's it. I'm going to go back in a little while to see if things improve.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910