Weber customer service

Up until my incident I also thought they were great. Then my run in with a person that went nuts on me. You accuse me of trying to "steal" from weber then weber and their customer service can go to hell.
I'm a fan and have basically nothing but webers. But I will never buy new nor purchase parts from them. I will also continue to tell everone that all is not well at weber. Even after complaining I recieved no response. That also tells me a lot.

Up until my incident I also thought they were great. Then my run in with a person that went nuts on me. You accuse me of trying to "steal" from weber then weber and their customer service can go to hell.
I'm a fan and have basically nothing but webers. But I will never buy new nor purchase parts from them. I will also continue to tell everone that all is not well at weber. Even after complaining I recieved no response. That also tells me a lot.

Wow. I used to think they were pretty good. Easy warranty, and they didn't rip you off on direct parts purchases (like my old Stainless steel kettle grate). Haven't needed support in 6 years. Wonder if the changes you mention are recent.

-Garth

Nope, this was years ago. I just asked if something was under warranty. She said hold on. Came back and went off on me. Accused me of trying to steal from them. One thing you don't do to me is do what she did. Never ever. So weber can go to you know what far as I'm concerned.

Customers service is a tough job. Catching the wrong person on the wrong day and it ruins the relationship. I always give a company a second chance. Third chance? probably not.

If you get someone at Weber CS and they give you a tough time, just hang up and call back in a few hours. Chances are you'll be connected with a different person and that can make a world of difference.

I filed a complaint. Even talked to a rep .
nuthin nada zilch. Even a small apology would have been nice but I just got the cricket sound.
craziest thing was this gal even told me I was being put on a list of some sort. Like a weber naughty list. Well, she did more damage than all the good their advertising tries to do. I no longer try to sell webers to folks I see looking at them, just roll away.

Two weeks of crabbing, they must have sneezed on your burrito.
I do understand, lousy customer service is becoming more and more the norm, I am quick to condemn lousy service but also, very much enjoy praising GOOD service.
These days so many places only hear the complaints, and rarely hear praise.
Be kind and reward superior service when you can.
Merry Christmas to all!

They insulted my integrity. You do that and you have an enemy for life. Won't get into it but I have come close to suing folks and businesses that tried to bad mouth me. Course things were settled amicably once they knew they had stepped over that line.
so yea, they sneezed on my burrito.

I have to add that I have asked for a lot from Weber and have always, always been very happy with the results. I feel in today's day and age Weber customer service is so far and above other companies that it deserves credit where credit is due!
Thanks for all you have done Weber I am a customer for life. (Or until I feel like George)

OK George, I think we get it, they ticked you off for years! They've been mostly fair with me and most folks I've known.
Move along pal!

If weber cs is brought up I'll say what I dang well please. Don't like it then don't read it. All is not well with weber. You telling me to basically shutup only makes me want to shout it out more. Didn't know you are the list cop. When chris tells me to I will.

All of my instances of dealing weber CS have been very pleasant. And I have also found that it is tough to beat their prices on replacement parts after you factor in shipping.

Yes, I had great service from weber till the incident. Even warrantied stuff that they knew I bought used or was damaged. Perfectly happy till the incident. I even tried to clear it up and got no satisfaction. Thus my issue with weber.

Sorry to hear about your experience George. I have always had a good experience with Weber CS. Back in 2014 I bought a Genesis EP330 and it arrived with damage to the grease pan and the side burner shelf. I called Weber and they apologized and sent the replacement parts 2 day FEDEX. A couple weeks later I noticed a crack in the side wall of the lower half of the grill tub. I could live with it, but I paid for a completely intact grill. So I called them again and without hesitation they sent me a replacement lower unit and again, it went up into the garage rafters for the day when I need it.
So overall, I've had a good run with them.

All in all, I can say that most times weber service is outstanding. But my issue soured me completely. Are the products great ? Yes, but not perfect. But my experiance was shocking to me and not remotely called for. When occurances occur like that I just stop patronizing the business. As an example, kentucky fried chicken franchise gave me a hard time that was totally unnecessary. This was back in the early 90s. I have not bought their product since. I was a business owner and you better believe that I took care of my customers like you wouldn't believe. Nothing was the customers fault. I took care of everything no matter what. So you can get a feel how I regard customer service.

Just wanted to give another thumbs up to Weber warranty .. My wife bought me a 22 incher from amazon 4 months ago that sat in my garage in the box since I was travelling abroad on a company assignment. Today I started assembling it and saw that there were 2 dents with paint chipped off on the lid. I called amazon and I was well past their return window, so they politely refused to send me a replacement. I called Weber and after 10 minutes with the agent, a new lid is being shipped and will be here in 7 business days. No pictures required .. just went by my word and the serial # on the damper. Kudos Weber!

Back