Weber Performer with Digi-Q...

Leo Rousseau

TVWBB Super Fan
e6zog2.jpg
Performer, Digi-Q with pit probe and meat probe, Chimney Starter, three bags Kingsford BB, Royal Oak lump, almost a full bag of cherrywood chunks, a quarter bag of hickory chunks and two hinged cooking grates... Everything is in good working order... I'm taking a leap into a pellet cooker... Thanks... $275... Cash or PayPal only...

Last edited:
If I were anywhere near you I'd happily take this off your hands. Great package for the price. If you can afford to keep it and have enough space, you might want to hold onto it though. I love my pellet cooker and use it primarily, but still turn to the kettle for some things, especially steaks. Otherwise, you might want to plan on a set of GrillGrates for your new pellet cooker.

If I were anywhere near you I'd happily take this off your hands. Great package for the price. If you can afford to keep it and have enough space, you might want to hold onto it though. I love my pellet cooker and use it primarily, but still turn to the kettle for some things, especially steaks. Otherwise, you might want to plan on a set of GrillGrates for your new pellet cooker.
I hear ya bud, but I also have a Weber Spirit and Grillgrates as well... So really, I'm good...😜

Back