cover for RANCH grills

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
cruising thru another BBQ website, i stumbled upon a post from one of it's members stating such a great deal he got on a very good cover for Weber Ranch Grills. It's made for outdoor firepits, but can be used for other things... such as the Weber Ranch.
Well, i needed one, so i looked into the site he supplied.
TheCoverStore.com

the price went up since i ordered it (it's 47 bucks now), musta been on sale cuz i got it for 28 bucks

730.GR2Round Firepit Cover1$27.99

the one i ordered arrived today. It's nice, very well constructed and durable. Just like the dude it's covering.

Nll5XDWJJjQs7IiHDGE1he8Q-EuZnRB5m-gys3EbBjDjmSrdM54KZv9dE4kIHJcuywjlQglM-4KpcWHuq9sI-0dFJUbrRzynLyXMUUx3KsSUtIpn7eh8jdmt0Dv61SNot5rCSU59K898B-yO4I51S8lvW_I4XKTZYz3pQ76Zm-JELD6DB9PCMKyKqgViamO1aU0sohDepYijDKcJKqaK5r-LFBLMzRG1DNUj4gAj9xl4mWZ5Zkl11Vp3_dlB8lvzfwKi4-3wHGAZ228DiIbkFAodAXBlhGOLrySUkpRF-usscKNPLo-rnrmRawFEiXUkpnSK-_rO5NRrqJzDaXl2X3IpG3BELG0YGkpscrtWD0SVK6b1vcDP8lOuIVq6eVpXHO4BGnjFgtIW9rydEjqFlOIk22wOIG8p9oq1ljfZvu61akjJ_ltqHcSosqXDqlDDqCRWx5ZlXdc-_5ztHxhoZu0rrMk__oMbZc0vSZIx_PWKA2j7XV2yqOE--TOaKdrw0ETplT92mv4B27OiFlMJFN-zL7cBQjYYNvmUi0_tK9Fly38JSzOwo_12TWQD6MVbNQK3ieAGUkUbXO2NSnqDkYStXnlRJNYB5tSjaczHJFRkctp9rQ=w442-h589-no
y6zmCa-bmdanl3tXL4tPKA4w_P_JM1ZOq62ulQ0ZSo9ClF1KpmDJ2r57MiGfglHmIrx4Q0P06Isk3_0Pf1oWeXCYpc-ATwfBVd8aZr-nWYZaJBLwHa-dyQwsbifL11HdZp1grw3SaFT0as5i1z1DedDpmWNhWoaJsLdPczViUZaEFcgU9hbb6SMvlDeL9T8We7pipJjBjEVr-tORiiCBos4f2-6PidwxAi8P4uwnfVwwxz53OPdsc2pnA1MDqE0aq9vzWhiEpNrwDaOqdIcIksePBP3T5BrrXL9z9E4GNyuS32CcU92x8GmjA0MGxe64ezlBmCjd9G6nCwV9EYBCltjgLApQ8F1BWFEI5Xh68MtHPYiO7qqHU-jpUJhuJf97tK2l-8Y3Z-cXOVlun4bFwxyZ0C5XbaC7g1beUIQM_P3rL1FTNqWUvZ3Rz8hLw7CWwwkVZQ6_Msy19lhLDuSKXzqJSDW7SRR5oP2cv4FruzvQ00fR5bPndUGeBOkie4u7WSpWl5CVEffGNg--sGYMTK_ZovBBYqNAFqSnylh_U2gKReAmFfrvQPXYo554foX6RCAXlvrMQtLs90ufz3GCj-TRj49Wat8jQmRKso1buRu5zmzhlA=w442-h589-no

i'm happy now.

Last edited:
Instead of starting a new thread I thought I'd see if there were any updates on covers for Ranch Kettles. I looked at the cover store site and it definitely looks like a decent option. I havent measured but I assume its the 48"??

Anyway, does anyone know of any covers made for or that work with the Ranch?

What about table covers? Those are typically 42-48” diameter tables, right? Seems like if the grill is cool that would be close enough, no?

I use the Classic Accessories Veranda Round Patio Table Cover, Large. I bought it off amazon almost three years ago. It actually is a tad bit too big but it is real easy to slide on and off and has two adjustable straps for securing around the legs. It is weather proof and has stood up real well to the elements no complaints at all. Overall measurements are 50” across and 23” long

It looks like amazon is temporarily out of stock on these however. I can’t seem to get a link off the mobile app since it’s out of stock. I also checked Home Depot and they are out of stock too.

Last edited:
I ended up finding something similar on Amazon. Don't love it. I'd prefer it be something made for it but I'd rather keep the rain off it so I went for it.

I ended up finding something similar on Amazon. Don't love it. I'd prefer it be something made for it but I'd rather keep the rain off it so I went for it.

I am with you on the loving it aspect. Not a huge fan of mine but it is functional. I looked high and low for something back when and it just doesn’t seem to exist. In my pursuits I saw where someone had a custom one made from a fella that made boat covers...yeah it was more than the 350 I paid for my ranch!

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01JAGFHXO/tvwb-20

I would buy buy buy this right now at $10.99. I ordered it earlier in the year for about twice as much. It works well, but I can't say it covers all the way to the ground. I ordered it to mostly keep things from scratching up the lid and taking on dust while sitting in the garage. It probably goes down to about 10 or so inches from the floor.

This is a 50" by 24" for anyone's information. And my Ranch sits up a few more inches because I upgraded the wheels on it. It would be nice if it went down a little bit further if you are going to sit it outside in the rain. However, if it is still listed at $10.99 when you check the link it is kind of a no brainer to buy.

Last edited:
Thanks for the find Bill. These are really nice covers. I have one on my fire pit and these are really really nice durable and waterproof.

Back