Wanting to see if this works to show a photo

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
s!AubR2dLucXQsm4AEzxQvVbbZjh-jRg

So here is a "cowboy" steak I bought at Sam's over the weekend. This baby was HUGE. About 3" thick and to give you an idea of the size the grill it's sitting on is my Wolf and from front to back it is 22" deep (basically about the same as a Genesis is wide)
Hopefully this works without corrupting my own photo album LOL
Well that did not go as planned

Last edited:
mod just delete this

I am frustrated. Tried to post photo from my one drive album. Yeah it shows the link but opens my entire one drive album to the world here AARRRGH! So mod could you just delete this?

Okay so here
33duv7n.jpg
is the image.
Again, So here is a "cowboy" steak I bought at Sam's over the weekend. This baby was HUGE. About 3" thick and to give you an idea of the size. The grill it's sitting on is my Wolf and from front to back it is 22" deep (basically about the same as a Genesis is wide).
Also note for those of you who wonder why I am so spoiled about grate bar spacing. Look how tightly spaced the grate bars are. I know not all grills can have this but IMO Weber has gone WAY too far in how far apart they have allowed the space to grow

So I see a lot of images on this site. Some even a little "racy". Exactly what kind of site is it and there seems to be no security

So I see a lot of images on this site. Some even a little "racy". Exactly what kind of site is it and there seems to be no security

Don't post anything that would require security. It's simply a site for posting pics and videos that you want to share quickly and easily on a message board, e-mail, or website. The racy stuff is just ads. I'd suggest not clicking on them.

So does a photo I post through there stay on their site? Or does the link stay there? Because the original link does point back to my MS One Drive folder.

When you uploaded the image they created a low resolution copy that they host on their website for you to use. They don't retain a link back to your one drive or the original. The image above is the copy hosted on their site. Not the original. For the price paid (free), I doubt it will stay there forever, but that's the idea.

I use a photobucket free account and have had no issues.

That would certainly be another option. The only thing I don't like about them is the owner retains control. Can't tell you how many times I've found what would be a great write-up for how to repair or do something, but it is ruined because the accompanying pics are gone because the owner deleted them.

I used free photo bucket until my account maxed out (took three years). I went for the ad free version and love it, so much faster than the free account.

Okay so here
33duv7n.jpg
is the image.
Again, So here is a "cowboy" steak I bought at Sam's over the weekend. This baby was HUGE. About 3" thick and to give you an idea of the size. The grill it's sitting on is my Wolf and from front to back it is 22" deep (basically about the same as a Genesis is wide).
Also note for those of you who wonder why I am so spoiled about grate bar spacing. Look how tightly spaced the grate bars are. I know not all grills can have this but IMO Weber has gone WAY too far in how far apart they have allowed the space to grow

what does grate bar spacing affect?

what does grate bar spacing affect?

Smaller items can fall through grates. Larger delicate items have to be placed more carefully to support the ends. On a grate like LMs, you could throw some coarsely chopped peppers or onions on there and grill them without a pan.

Exactly! I love love love the more closely spaced grates. Earlier Weber grills were not bad in this regard with spacing pretty tight (I gauge them by if I can get my finger through). On older Weber grills all I fit through is the very tip of my index finger. On the new ones I can slip nearly my entire index finger between. IMO there is no excuse they (Weber) could not fit the equivalent of 2 or 3 more bars on those grates. I mean................how much do they have to cheap out?! They must be saving all of $.25 per grill!
With my older grills (Summit and old Genesis) and of course the Wolf I can simply throw veggies, shrimp what have you right on the grates without worry. The only thing I cannot easily do on the Weber's I own is pencil thing asparagus while on the Wolf I just throw them on. But I don't do them that much anyway since I am the only one who eats them.
Really the only disadvantage on the Wolf's grates is because they're so tightly spaced they can be a little more work to clean as the brush bristles don't get between them as easily. But it's a challenge I'll GLADLY live with compared to what Weber has done now.
My only real challenge is it's hard to find replacement grates for the Wolf due to their depth of just over 21"

Smaller items can fall through grates. Larger delicate items have to be placed more carefully to support the ends. On a grate like LMs, you could throw some coarsely chopped peppers or onions on there and grill them without a pan.

Ahh got it, thanks!

Back