Q sightings

TOM BAUER

TVWBB Pro
Just got back from 10 days of rv camping in our Trek. We went from the coast of Washington to the wine country on the other side of the state, about 750 miles in all.
Used the Q220 for steaks, beef ribs, country ribs, corn on the cob, asparagus, and potatoes.
While walking around checking out other campsites and campers, I couldn't help but notice the number of Q's that were in use,especially because of the dry weather, a burn ban was in effect here.
Seems that a lot of campers have caught on to the versatility of the Q's.

Hi Tom,
We got a Q1200 to use when we camp in our RV. For years, I used a Smokey Joe and then moved to the Gas Go Anywhere. I would wear them out and buy another one. My sister and BIL introduced me to the Q a couple of years ago and I haven't looked back! They cook so so well! Many folks recommend them on the camping/RV forums.

We just finished a 9,000 mile trip with our travel trailer. Florida to California to Washington to South Dakota then home. Saw Q's being used in about 80% of the campgrounds. We used our Q100 almost every night of the 90 day trip. It is about seven years old. I installed a new burner and repainted with high temp paint that was baked in the oven. Preformed outstanding.

Went to the beach over Labor Day this year. Only 2 families so it was burgers and chicken for us. A huge party was going on and saw 3 Q's going on. I didn't want to bother the cook as it looked like he was the only one watching over all 3. Our Webers were the only ones on the beach.

29354146972_fc38c45e35.jpg

29354146632_ceec42b0db.jpg

Back