Finally got a Jumbo Joe $40 NIB

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
I have been lurking on CL and Offer Up to round out my collection. I needed the elusive Jumbo Joe and they just don't show up very often. Today was the day. I saw a NIB JJ listed for $50. I offered him $40 and it was a deal. Brand new in a sealed box, I'm happy.

Ok Pat, how soon till you get it dirty and post the pics? We aren't very patient here.:smokeyjoe:

The JJ is my go-to grill, in conjunction with the vortex. It's a cracking wee cooker.
Nice score Pat.

I still have the original that was on sale for $20 at ace. Never used. Just found the bowl for it as the original had rust from just sitting. Forgot about it.

I often use my Jumbo Joe. I find it a REALLY good grill. It is only limited by space. I have never been happy with either the Smoky Joe Silver or Gold (although either makes a really good Mini Joe Smoker). I use one of my Performer baskets for indirect. As I have reported before, the JJ works very well with the Home Made Vortex, too.

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Nice score Pat. You'll love that JJ, very efficient and perfect for small cooks direct, indirect or with a dog dish vortex. Enjoy and lets see some action shots. As Robert said the performer basket work great in the JJ.

Back