Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Weber Family Portraits

TVWBB All-Star
    Hey Justin
    You need a baby lime smokey to match your performer!
    Smokeys - NIB turquiose, NIB brown ,NIB blue, NIB lime green,NIB bone, NIB copper, NIB simpsons, NIB red, black. Web Bug Zapper, brown Imperia Sequoia, 22" Mastertouchs' - 2 red (1 NIB), green, burgandy, copper. OTG's blue, old yellow, old avacado

TVWBB All-Star
    Thought I would add my Weber family to the list here. Im not sure how to post the actual photo on here, but this is the link to the photobucket site.
    http://i442.photobucket.com/al.../A_Tame76/webers.jpg

I recently found the blue "lowenbrau" smokey joe on CL...and for 25 bucks new in the box.

I just today got lucky and picked up a brand new 1993 Red Performer. Its never been used. It sat in a garage since its new. It has the original cover that say "Weber Performer" and even also came with a bag of Weber brand charcoal dated 1991 on the bag. I already have a red 96 performer and I really cant keep both...I have to decide what to do with one of them now.
    Smokeys - NIB turquiose, NIB brown ,NIB blue, NIB lime green,NIB bone, NIB copper, NIB simpsons, NIB red, black. Web Bug Zapper, brown Imperia Sequoia, 22" Mastertouchs' - 2 red (1 NIB), green, burgandy, copper. OTG's blue, old yellow, old avacado

Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
    I already have a red 96 performer and I really cant keep both...I have to decide what to do with one of them now.
    Dibs!
    18.5 WSM 22.5 Weber OTG 22.5 Weber Performer

TVWBB Fan
    Jeff, what's that tiny red kettle sitting on your performer? I've been looking for something like that for my desk at work.
    Black Performer (DE): "The Beast"-- Copper SJG (DI) -- Black 22.5" OTS (DR)/Cajun Bandit mod: "The Silver Bandit" -- ECB

TVWBB All-Star
    Jake
    Its an item I found on ebay. Its not an actual "weber" brand grill, but the wheels says weber, and it has a removable grate inside, and you can hang the lid off the side like a real grill. Its more of a decororative toy.
    Here is a link of an exact one like mine on ebay. The price of 45 they are asking is very high, I got mine for 12 + sh. They come up from time to time...good luck!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/WEBER-MINI...ksid=p3286.m20.l1116

TVWBB Member
    Jeff,

I LOVE the blue SJS. I would kill (maybe not) for one. Nice collection.
    Dark Blue 22.5" OTG, Black 22.5" MT, Red 22.5" Arlington Heights Bar B Kettle, Black SJP, Copper SJG

TVWBB All-Star
    Thanks Jered!
    Lots of time and luck involved with finding some of these grills! Well worth the effort though.

TVWBB Fan

TVWBB Super Fan
    Originally posted by Jake S:
    I don't have the extensive collection that some folks do, but anything for the cause...

I will pay anyone a profit if they find me a copper kettle like that! I have a copper EP-320 (lady got it free through Marriott rewards!) so that would be an awesome match. Where did you get it?

TVWBB Fan
    Mine was a new-in-box $10 craigslist score, but I think they carried them at Crate and Barrel a while back.
    Black Performer (DE): "The Beast"-- Copper SJG (DI) -- Black 22.5" OTS (DR)/Cajun Bandit mod: "The Silver Bandit" -- ECB

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast