Not a Weber, but another Portable Grill..

ChadVKealey

TVWBB Pro
Just an FYI, I stopped by the local Walmart yesterday to see what (if any) grill-related clearance goods they had left. They had on Master Touch for $154, and a Jumbo Joe Premium for $50, but that was it for Weber stuff. However, being a fan of Lodge cast iron, I was drawn to the big stack of Sportsman Grills they had for $64 (originally $89, I think?). I really wanted to buy one, but, honestly, I already have two Jumbo Joes, and combined, they weigh less than one Sportsman Grill. Just putting this out there for anyone else interested...

Many years ago when folks had real sales I found one on sale at wm for $35. So I grabbed it. Get to the checkout and they took another $10 off. Just about passed out. I actually use the grate on my go anywhere when I need marks.

Chad, I'd been waiting on someone to post about this. My store had them for $64, then marked them down again to $45. I had to have it.

The lodge grill is one bomb *** grill. I use it for 2 - 6 person bbqs, i've cooked entire racks of ribs on it, I've cooked 8 chicken thighs with crispy skin on it, I've seared a 2in thick steak on it. The lodge is amazing. I've brought it camping over 5 times. It works well with the Weber company chimney starter.

Back