So... anyone old enough to remember me?

Keri C

TVWBB Wizard
Just thought I'd see who all was still around these parts. Been a while!

Keri C, Still smokin' on Tulsa Time
Hot Wire BBQ (predatimg Hotwire.com...)

I still remember you Keri, and I'm still making your beans. I give that recipe away more than any other. Great to see one of the "old timers" posting again. Hope all is well.

Newer here Keri but recently found your bbq beans recipe and loved it. Thanks for being here.

Hello Keri, those beans sound good and will have to try them. I have been hooked on Dutch's Wicked Baked Beans since I first tried them and this is very similar except you use apples and Dutch uses pineapple. Welcome back

WOW... she's back! Did you bring the beans? Do you still make them the same way?

Wow, this is ironic. Yes I remember you. And I myself had not been active here in a long time either.

Guess what made me check in? My kids asked me to make a Road to Ruin pie. I hadn't made one in a loooong time so thought I'd double check the recipe (even though I know it pretty well by heart). I couldn't find my paper recipe I copied down. So I came here and searched Keri C in order to find it ;)

Also fwiw about 2-3 yrs ago I finally got around to trying your specific turkey brine, and was mad I didn't try it sooner. Very good, just like the pie. So good timing on your part and thanks for all the recipes you posted 'back in the day' :D

I remember you. Thanksgiving at our house hasn't been the same since your apple juice brined smoked turkey recipe. I'm not allowed to make it any other way now!

I remember you well, enjoyed your baked beans recipe! I just came back myself after a spell. You were Always Helpful!

Back