So... anyone old enough to remember me?

Keri C

TVWBB Wizard
Just thought I'd see who all was still around these parts. Been a while!

Keri C, Still smokin' on Tulsa Time
Hot Wire BBQ (predating Hotwire.com...)

Last edited:
I remember you Keri. I think you were one of the first to reply to one of my rookie questions back in 2007. You, Bryan S, Kevin Kruger and even Jim Minion offered me excellent advice. How have you been?

You joined the forum in January 2012 and have 5,610 posts?! That's 3.3 posts per day, EVERY DAY, on average. Damn....

Dang, I'm tracking #'s like that too.

Welcome back Keri! Those beans sound tasty.

You've been gone too long, over three years! How's life been treating you? What have you been up to? Hope all is well and hope you'll keep posting when you can. :D

Everyone keeps mentioning those beans, but there's also blue-ribbon cornbread and state fair first place biscuits and state fair third place biscuits and fluffy cream biscuits and creamy coleslaw and chocolate gravy and apple juice brined turkey and on and on...do an Advanced Search on this lady's name and you'll find so many good recipes she's shared over the years!

Welcome back! Great to see some of the old timers chime in. Steve mentioned Bryan S. Haven't heard from him in a long time. :)

You joined the forum in January 2012 and have 5,610 posts?! That's 3.3 posts per day, EVERY DAY, on average. Damn....

Yeah, I used to post a lot but life happens and I've not been posting as much lately. I try to ck back once a week or so now. I especially like to look at the long timer's posts and creations and try to recreate them.

Last edited:
Hi Keri, I still check in every now and then. I just updated my signature. Gone are the 18 and 22 WSMs, Performer, and I took my Ranch Kettle to work. I mostly use my Smokey Joe to hold my Chimney charcoal starter. I just picked an Akorn Kamado which I am liking a lot.

Hi Keri,

hope this finds you well. I don't come by here much any more, mostly because I've learned enough from people like you to be self sufficient. Still, I try to swing by once in a while to answer questions in an effort to give back to the community.

best,

Last edited:

Back