Awesome 22" WSM Score!

Great score! My patients are beginning to waver. I waited over a year to find my performer at a great price. I don't think I will have the patients to wait that long for a 22.5!
Great job,
Tim

I really try to exercise as much patience as possible but, doggone it, I want a WSM! Then I can work on my wife about a more dedicated "pit". There's time enough.

Wow...yet another WSM added to your arsenal! :D

Yeah, that's our third 22 and it is destined for a life on the back porch as a strictly home based unit. The other two 22s hit the road for contests along with a couple of 18s. I think I have ten 18s in various states of repair at the moment.

I finally got around to assembling this beast and discovered a couple of things that are different than the two 22s I already have.

First, the main door hole in this unit has a curved top while the two I have are square. Also, this one has the silicon probe grommet in the side so I don't have to add an adapter for my Stoker probe wire. Finally, the lower grate has handles instead of just being a flat cooking grate like my old units have.

Yeah, it's that kind of an exciting Sunday around the ol' homestead.

Back